District MDM Office
To provide hot cooked meal to children.
- To improve nutritional status of children.
- To encourage poor children belonging to disadvantaged sections, to attend school more regularly
- classroom activities, thereby increasing the enrollment, retention attendance rates.
- To Decrease the drop out ratio of the students in school.
- Supervision for implementation of new menu for MDM
- MDM Kendra Inspection for effective implementation of scheme
- Reconciliation of expenditure statements received from Talukas and submission to Commissioner office, Gandhinagar
- D.C. bills verification and submission to A.G., Rajkot
- Webpage monthly and annual data entry
- Paybill & contingency bill preparation
- Allocation of ration to MDM kendra as per students beneficiaries
- Bill Payment for FCI, Ahmedabad and District Civil Supplies corporation, Rajkot
- Recruitment of 1 district level district co-coordinator vacancy based on 11 month contact system
- Recruitment of 11 taluka level MDM supervisor vacancy based on 11 month contact system
District MDM office, Jilla Seva Sadan,
2nd floor, Rajkot
Contact : 0281-2477907
email : midday-raj[at]gujarat[dot]gov[dot]in